Net growth has become currently decreasing. This is because of computer costs. Unless the price of computers drop significantly the web growth price will continue to decline
8. How come little monopolies desirable from a marketers' point of view?
twelve. What costs strategy developed into deadly for many e-commerce undertakings during the beginning of web commerce? why?
12. why will the amount of experience someone has using the Internet most likely increase long term Internet use?
14. Describe how versioning works. Just how is this not the same as dynamic costs?
16. Studies have shown that lots of consumers use the internet here to investigate acquisitions before actually buying, which is generally done in an actual storefront. What implication performs this have to get online retailers? What will they do to entice more online shopping for, rather than natural research?
The simple fact that many customers use the Internet to analyze products before making purchases has its own implications to get online vendors because it shows that e-commerce can be described as major channel and electrical generator of off-line commerce. This might mean that ecommerce and traditional commerce will need to integrate to ease the concern. It is very important for online merchants to develop the information content on their sites to attract internet browsers, put less attention on selling, by itself, and offer products in offline settings where users think more comfortable and secure.
18. How are product positioning and branding related? How are that they different?
twenty. Name some of the drawbacks to the four data mining approaches used in Website marketing??
Query-driven data mining, Model-driven data exploration, rule-based info mining, collaborative filtering
, a few
, a great way to proper care
, all their
, andhra pradesh