Strengths| Weaknesses -In the energy system business, the company is a head in the field of advancement, implementation and improvement of goods and solutions that control resources such…...Read
Via Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Spratlys" redirects below. It is not to become confused withВ Paracel Islands. Spratly Islands
Location| Southern China Ocean
Coordinates| 10В°NВ 114В°ECoordinates: В 10В°NВ 114В°E
Total islands| above 750
Significant islands| Taiping Island
Trouble Cowe Area
West York Island
Area| less than your five square kms (1. 9В sqВ mi)
Coastline| 926 kilometres (575В mi)
Highest point| onВ Southwest Cay
4 metre distances (13В ft)
EEZ| Brunei zone
Someones Republic of China
Republic of China (Taiwan)
Province| Khanh Hoa
Population| not any indigenous human population
Ethnic groups| various
Traditional Chinese| еЌ—жІ™зѕ¤еі¶
Simplified Chinese| еЌ—жІ™зѕ¤еІ›
Quб»‘c ngб»Ї| Quбє§n ДђбєЈo TrЖ°б»ќng Social fear
HГЎn tб»±| зѕ¤еі¶й•·жІ™
Malay| Kepulauan Spratly
Tagalog| Kapuluan ng Kalayaan
TheВ Spratly IslandsВ are a group of more than 750В reefs,В islets, В atolls, В caysВ andislandsВ in theВ South China Marine. TheВ archipelagoВ lies off of the coasts of theВ PhilippinesandВ MalaysiaВ (Sabah), regarding one third from the way following that to southernВ Vietnam. They consist of less than four square miles of terrain area over more than 425, 000 rectangular kilometers of sea. The Spratlys will be one of 3 archipelagos with the South Cina Sea which will comprise much more than 30, 500 islands and reefs and which complicate governance and economics in this region of Southeast Asia. Such small , and remote islands have small economic benefit in themselves, but are important in establishing foreign boundaries. There are no native islanders yet there are, for least at the moment, rich sportfishing grounds; and initial surveys indicate the hawaiian islands may consist of significant reserves of olive oil and natural gas. About 45 islands will be occupied by relatively small numbers of armed forces forces fromVietnam, theВ People's Republic of Chinese suppliers, theВ Republic of China (Taiwan), В MalaysiaВ and theВ Philippines. В BruneiВ has as well claimed anВ Exclusive Economic ZoneВ in the southeastern part of the Spratlys encompassing just one area of little islands over mean large water (on Louisa Reef). This has resulted in escalating tensions over theВ Islands' disputed status. ContentsВ В[hide]В * 1В Geographic and economic review * 2В Ecology * 2 . 1В Coral reefs * 2 . 2В Vegetation 2. 2 . 3В Wildlife * installment payments on your 4В Ecological problems * 3В History * three or more. 1В Early cartography * several. 2В Military issue and diplomatic dialogues 2. 3. 3В Telecommunications * 4В Gallery * 5В See also * 6В References 2. 7В Further studying * 8В External links| -------------------------------------------------
Geographic and economic guide
* Heads: В 10В°NВ 114В°E
2. Area (land based): less than 5В kmВІ -- includes 148 or so islets, В coral reefs, andseamounts. (sea surface): 410, 000 kmВІ of the central South China and tiawan Sea
2. Coastline: 926В km
2. Political sections: (in transliterated order of claimants) * Brunei: Element of Brunei'sВ Exclusive Financial Zone; 2. People's Republic of China and tiawan: Part ofВ HainanВ province; * Malaysia: Part of the point out ofВ Sabah;
* Philippines: Portion ofВ PalawanВ province;
5. Republic of China (Taiwan): Part ofВ KaohsiungВ municipality; * Vietnam: Part ofВ KhГЎnh HГІa Region.
* Climate: tropical
* Terrain: smooth
* Height extremes:
2. lowest point: South Chinese suppliers Sea (0В m)
* top point: unnamed location onВ Southwest CayВ (4В m) * Natural risks: serious maritime hazards because of numerous banking institutions, reefs and shoals...
Recommendations: 7. ^В Thurgood, Graham (1999), В From Ancient Cham to Modern Dialects: Two 1, 000 Years of Vocabulary Contact and Change, University of Hawaii Press, p. В 16, В ISBNВ 978-0-8248-2131-9.
twenty. ^В aВ bВ cВ King C. Chen, В China 's Battle with VietnamВ (1979) pp. 43-44.
21. ^В MARITIME BRIEFING, Quantity I, Number 6: A Geographical Information of the Spratly Island and an Account of Hydrographic Research Amongst Those Islands, 1995 simply by David Hancox and Victor Prescott. Web pages 14вЂ“15
23. ^В Fowler, Michael; Jules Marie Bunck (1995). В Law, Power, and the Sovereign Condition. Pennsylvania Condition University Press. pp. В 54вЂ“55. В ISBNВ 0-271-01470-9.
twenty four. ^В Whiting, Kenneth (2 March 1992). " Asian International locations Squabble Above Obscure String of Islands". В Los Angeles Times: s. В A2.
30. ^В KivimГ¤ki, Timo (2002), Battle Or Peace in the South China Ocean?, Nordic Company of Cookware Studies (NIAS), В ISBN 87-91114-01-2
33. ^В. ]BASSE CONSOMMATION News Asia-Pacific. 2011.
34. ^В. ]BBC News Tiбєїng Viб»‡t. 2011.
35. ^В " вЂIt's West Philippine Sea'". В Inquirer. net. June 10, 2011. Retrieved June twenty eight, 2012.
36. ^В " Name game: PH now cell phone calls Spratly isle вЂRecto Bank'". Inquirer. net. June 16, 2011. Retrieved June twenty eight, 2012.
* Dzurek, Daniel J. В and Clive They would. Schofield. В The Spratly Destinations dispute: who also 's about first?. IBRU; 1996. В ISBN 978-1-897643-23-5
5. C. Michael Hogan (2011)В South China SeaВ Topic ed
* Mike Spick. В Dangerous Earth!, В Air Causes Monthly, Dec 1993
2. Menon, Rajan, В " Worry about Asia, Not Europe", В The National Curiosity, Sept-Oct 2012 Issue, September 11, 2012
* Ji Guoxing (October 1995) (PDF), В Maritime Legal system in the Three China Seas: Options To get Equitable Pay out, Institute on Global Discord and Assistance.